Collagen Boost Leave-on Mask Anti-Aging Serum
An anti-aging collagen boosting mask for instant firming, tightening, plumping, and a radiant complexion. A unique formula of herbs, vitamins, and seaweed for an effective 'First Aid Treatment' against tired and aging skin.
The mask stimulates the skin to restart production of collagen and helps to smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. Organic herbs, algae, and caffeine give skin a new vitality, amazing glow, and a more evenly toned skin.
Containing powerful antioxidants Q10, vitamin E, and grape seed protect the skin against premature aging. Organic essential oils derived from orange, lemon and grapefruit gives the skin an energy boost and increases circulation, creating a more ageless skin from this collagen facial mask.
what is it?
A leave-on face mask that gives instant tightening effect and radiant complexion. Can be used as a spa-like facial mask or collagen face serum
-Provides both instant and long-term results for firmer more youthful looking skin.
-Triple active formula to target rejuvenation, anti-aging, and moisturization.
-Organic herbs, algae, and caffeine for instant firming.
-Vitamin C to stimulate collagen production.
-Grape seed, vitamin E, Q10 and ALA to protect and repair.
-Aloe Vera and witch hazel to hydrate and soothe.
-Natural lactic acid to rejuvenate.
-Organic Horse chestnut for tightening, stimulates blood circulation increasing glow and radiance.
-4x more hyaluronic acid than most serums, plus algae to plump skin and deliver a refreshing energy boost.
-More Aloe Vera than water.
-Cruelty-free, not tested on animals.
Premature signs of aging, anti-aging, suitable for all skin types. For dry skin, follow with moisturizer
- Instant firming
- Stimulate collagen production
- Hydrate and soothe
- Gives skin youthful appearance
2 - 3 times weekly.
how to use
Apply morning or evening based on personal preference, one to two pumps in palms. In a gentle, upward sweeping motion, apply a generous layer to entire neck and face. Use 2-3 times per week as an anti-aging treatment. Allow 5 minutes for the mask to absorb before applying moisturizer or makeup.
Can be used as a makeup primer.
Try on half of the face to see full personal results to firming, plumping, lifting, and tightening.
50 ml / 1.7 FL OZ
aqua, alcohol denat., glycerin(veg), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, betaine monohydrate, acacia senegal gum, sclerotium gum, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, camellia sinensis, vitis vinifera seed oil, hamamelis virginians leaf extract, aesculus hippocastanum seed extract, vaccinium myrillus extract, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, silybum marianum seed oil, helianthus annus seed oil, saccharin officinarum extract, algae extract, caffeine, plantago lanceolate leaf extract, lactic acid, thioctic acid, malpighia glabra fruit extract, tocopherol, citrus uranium fruit extract, citrus medica limonum fruit extract, acer saccharinum extract, citrus aurantium dulcis peel extract, citrus grands peel oil, citrus limonum peel oil, ubiquinone, tocopheryl acetate, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, benzyl alcohol, squalene, citric acid, potassium sorbet, sodium benzoate, d-limonene, citral, linalool.
- Plantago lanceolata leaf extract origins from organically cultivated Swiss Alpine plant ribwort platain. The herb is rich in flavonoids, phenylethanoids, and iridoids. It enhances collagen synthesis production and elasticity, supports wound healing, anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties.
- Acerola berries are the richest known source of vitamin C. As an antioxidant, vitamin C prevents skin damage caused by UVA and UVB exposure. As a melanin inhibitor, vitamin C helps to lighten the skin. By stimulating collagen synthesis, vitamin C accelerates skin firming and helps to prevent fine lines.
- Caffeine is stimulating and contracts superficial facial blood vessels to provide a draining and tightening effect.
- Alpha lipoic acid, Q10, vitamin E, vitamin C and green tea forms a protective antioxidant complex.
- High concentration of stimulating lactic acid, protecting alpha lipoic acid, and hydrating hyaluronic acid.
More From This Collection
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh