Hair Loss and Thinning Hair Strengthening Treament Daily Conditioner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Cicamed Conditioner is a richly moisturizing and nourishing hair loss conditioner. Containing ingredients that penetrate deep into the hair strand to create a protective barrier and preserve the hair's balance.
The product contains mild ingredients that are gentle to the hair. The hair becomes soft, shiny, balanced, and voluminous. Free from silicone, parabens, and chemicals that can damage the hair.
what is it?
Hair and follicle moisturizing conditioner
-Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Vitamin E to strengthen, soothe and moisturize.
-Wheat protein and essential fatty acids from almond oil for protection and sheen.
-Does not weigh down hair.
-Lack of silicone makes hair more healthy and creates an easier environment for the scalp treatment spray to get through to roots.
-Cruelty-free hair care product, not tested on animals.
All hair types – especially those experiencing hair loss, thinning, luster lacking, dry and damaged hair
- Soft, shiny, and voluminous hair
- Support HTL Shampoo
Daily – up to twice a day.
how to use
After shampooing, massage quarter-sized amount from root to tip avoiding the scalp.
Leave for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
300 ML/ 10.1 FL OZ
aqua, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl stearate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, PEG- 20 Stearate, cetyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, panthenol, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, beta glucan, maltodextrin, glycerin, retinyl palmitate, butylene glycol, sodium phytate, sodium levulinate, levulinic acid, sodium chloride, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, alcohol denat., parfum, citric acid
- Derived from vitamin B-5, Panthenol is considered a chiral molecule. A Chiral molecule is a molecular structure that contains two different sides that mirror each other instead of exact duplicates (Think of your hands or feet as examples of this idea). Panthenol's two mirrored sides have different chemical and biological properties that are either magnified or minimized depending on the type of product chemist create. Because of the molecular structure, Panthenol attracts moisture from the atmosphere and binds to water molecules.
- The result being that Panthenol is great for moisturizing hair and skin, and is able to stop both from becoming dehydrated which can lead to breaking and cracking.
- For hair especially, Panthenol spreads evenly over the surface of the hair forming a thin film layer over the fragile and damaged cuticles, then enhancing light reflection, making your hair look more shiny, glossy, and healthy. The film also helps to prevent knots and tangles, which cause damage and breakage when brushed.
chronic dry skin, dry skin spots, winter, & city dwellers
- Dry skin and dry skin spots, year around
- Great for winter to protect and moisturize all skin types
- Can also be used as a night cream to lock in serums
How to use
Daily - morning, evening, and throughout the day as needed.
how to use
After cleansing skin and applying serum to face, neck, and décolletage apply 24h antioxidant to skin over absorbed serum morning and evening in an upward sweeping motion.
Apply dime size amount to knees, elbows, hands, and other dry spots in a circular motion. Repeat as needed.
Mix one pump with your favorite hand or body lotion to add moisture and lock in hydration.
50 ml / 1.7 FL OZ
Aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, helianthus annuus seed oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, glycerin, brassica campestris seed oil, cocos nucifera oil, betaine, sorbitan olivate, cetearyl olivate, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, camellia sinensis leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana leaf extract, tocopherol, sodium phytate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, sorbitan palmitate, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, sucrose cocoate, citrus limon peel oil, citrus sinensis peel oil expressed, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, limonene, citral, linalool.
Jojoba (ho-ho-ba) oil is a liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub that goes by the scientific name Simmondsia Chinensis. The wax structure of jojoba oil is very similar to the natural oils of our skin. Which means that it moisturizes and absorbs faster than other oils.
Clinically tested and proven to have the following effects on the skin:
Ethically & Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
We are committed to only sourcing ingredients that are ethical, paying fair wages & safe working environments. While also maintaining sustainability to the environment from which ingredients are derived.
Our products were created to solve the root cause of skin care issues. We want you to ditch our products once you achieve your desired results.
Our Products are Cruelty-Free
We love our little furry friends and do not believe they belong in labs. We do not test our products on animals.
No Harsh Chemicals Used
We pride ourselves on using the highest level of organic and natural ingredients. No harsh chemicals, parabens, sulfates, SLS/SLDs are used in our products.