Your morning skin care, or daily skincare routine, is very important to keep your facial skin looking and feeling its best! A great morning skin care routine and routine order can change how your skin looks and feels, no matter if you are using expensive department store skincare brands or the best drugstore brands for your skin type.
We suggest the following morning or daytime skincare routine that follows the outline of the Korean 10 step skincare routine, adapted for a morning skincare routine.
- Oil Cleanser, Cleanser Antioxidant + Intense Repair Facial Oil - Mix one pump of cleanser antioxidant with 5 drops of the Intense Repair Facial Oil for a deep cleaning oil-based cleanser. Massage in a circular upwards sweeping motion over a dry face and neck to break up makeup. Next, splash lukewarm water to activate foaming in the cleanser, massaging again in a circular upward sweeping motion, then rinse well.
- Foaming Cleanser, Cleanser Antioxidant - It is important to start every skincare ritual with cleansing. Before a facial mask or sheet mask, you should cleanse the skin to remove impurities and open up the skin to receive maximum benefits from the skincare treatment.
- Exfoliator, Vanilla Scrub - It is important to exfoliate 2-3 times per week to roll away dead skin cells and aid in the natural skin shedding process, based on personal preference, you can exfoliate as a part of your morning or evening skincare routine.
- Toner, Face Mist Sensitive - Toner for normal to dry sensitive skin is important for balancing the skin and bringing it back to a natural pH balance.
- Essence/Serum, Intense Repair Facial Oil- Using a serum targeting hydrating, creating a natural glow in the skin, and aiding in skin repair which fights anti-aging.
- Treatment, Serum C - A serum treatment targeting the skin issues you are most concerned about, whether that is signs of aging, skin elasticity, hyperpigmentation, or acne.
- Mask, Collagen Boost Mask Gold - Allowing the mask at least 5 minutes to set, creating the perfect primer to start your makeup routine. Using a leave-on mask all day under your makeup allows the skin to absorb the organic oils, antioxidants, and nutrients from the mask.
- Eye Cream, Eye Antioxidant - The first signs of aging typically show up in the thing and delicate skin around the eyes. A good eye cream can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, and bags under the eyes.
- Moisturizer, Day Antioxidant or 24H Cream Balance - Hydration through a great face moisturizer will create younger and glowing skin. The best daily face moisturizer includes properties for calming the skin, hydrating, and giving a long-term ageless look.
- Sun protection, SPF Protection Booster 30+ - Protecting your delicate facial skin from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays is important daily. Even on rainy days, overcast days, and in the dead of winter, you must use SPF as the broad spectrum rays are still present on days that are not so sunny.
It is important to remember to allow at least 5-10 minutes between steps, as needed, for the product to properly absorb and activate.
Along with this, it is important to note that some of the best serums and skin care products for daily use will have warnings that SPF is essential the following day and throughout treatment to protect skin that may become more sensitive to the sun and new skin to avoid discoloring or damage.