Creating the perfect night skincare routine is as easy as picking out the best face cleanser, exfoliator, serum, moisturizer, and face mask. As with everything in the beauty industry, everything is a matter of personal opinion and what works best for you. Remember, the best natural skincare brands might work well for your friend but you find that different vegan skincare brands work better for you.
We suggest the following evening skin care routine that follows the outline of the Korean 10 step skincare routine, adapted for a night time skincare routine.
- Oil Cleanser, Cleanser Antioxidant + Intense Repair Facial Oil - Mix one pump of cleanser antioxidant with 5 drops of the Intense Repair Facial Oil for a deep cleaning oil-based cleanser. Massage in a circular upwards sweeping motion over a dry face and neck to break up makeup. Next, splash lukewarm water to activate foaming in the cleanser, massaging again in a circular upward sweeping motion, then rinse well.
- Foaming Cleanser, Cleanser Antioxidant - It is important to start every skincare ritual with cleansing. Before a facial mask or sheet mask, you should cleanse the skin to remove impurities and open up the skin to receive maximum benefits from the skincare treatment.
- Exfoliator, Vanilla Scrub - It is important to exfoliate 2-3 times per week to roll away dead skin cells and aid in the natural skin shedding process.
- Toner, Face Mist Sensitive - Toner for normal to dry sensitive skin is important for balancing the skin and bringing it back to a natural pH balance.
- Essence/Serum, Serum AHA Antioxidant - Using a serum targeting hydrating and aiding in skin repair along with cell turnover.
- Treatment, Serum C - A serum treatment targeting the skin issues you are most concerned about, whether that is signs of aging, skin elasticity, hyperpigmentation, or acne.
- Mask, Collagen Boost Mask Gold - Allowing the mask a minimum of 20 minutes to set, giving you time to relax and meditate while your skin absorbs the organic oils, antioxidants, and nutrients from the mask.
- Eye Cream, Eye Antioxidant - The first signs of aging typically show up in the thing and delicate skin around the eyes. A good eye cream can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, and bags under the eyes.
- Moisturizer, Night Antioxidant - Hydration through a great face moisturizer will create younger and glowing skin. A good advanced repair night cream can give redness relief in the skin, help the skin rejuvenate, and give a whole new meaning to beauty sleep!