Hair Loss and Thinning Hair Strengthening Treament Daily Conditioner
Cicamed Conditioner is a richly moisturizing and nourishing hair loss conditioner. Containing ingredients that penetrate deep into the hair strand to create a protective barrier and preserve the hair's balance.
The product contains mild ingredients that are gentle to the hair. The hair becomes soft, shiny, balanced, and voluminous. Free from silicone, parabens, and chemicals that can damage the hair.
what is it?
Hair and follicle moisturizing conditioner
-Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Pro-Vitamin B5, and Vitamin E to strengthen, soothe and moisturize.
-Wheat protein and essential fatty acids from almond oil for protection and sheen.
-Does not weigh down hair.
-Lack of silicone makes hair more healthy and creates an easier environment for the scalp treatment spray to get through to roots.
-Cruelty-free hair care product, not tested on animals.
All hair types – especially those experiencing hair loss, thinning, lusting lacking, dry and damaged hair
- Soft, shiny, and voluminous hair
- Support HTL Shampoo
Daily – up to twice a day.
how to use
After shampooing, massage quarter-sized amount from root to tip avoiding the scalp.
Leave for 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
300 ML/ 10.1 FL OZ
aqua, steady alcohol, stearalkowium chloride, cetyl alcohol, prunus amygdalus dulcet, phenoxyetthanol, pantheon, dimethicone copolyol, oleyl erucate, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl, hydrolyzed wheat protein, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis, cocodimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed silk protein, caprylyl glycol, glycerin, niacinamide, aspalathus linearis extract, retinyl palmitate, perfume.
- Derived from vitamin B-5, Panthenol is considered a chiral molecule. A Chiral molecule is a molecular structure that contains two different sides that mirror each other instead of exact duplicates (Think of your hands or feet as examples of this idea). Panthenol's two mirrored sides have different chemical and biological properties that are either magnified or minimized depending on the type of product chemist create. Because of the molecular structure, Panthenol attracts moisture from the atmosphere and binds to water molecules.
- The result being that Panthenol is great for moisturizing hair and skin, and is able to stop both from becoming dehydrated which can lead to breaking and cracking.
- For hair especially, Panthenol spreads evenly over the surface of the hair forming a thin film layer over the fragile and damaged cuticles, then enhancing light reflection, making your hair look more shiny, glossy, and healthy. The film also helps to prevent knots and tangles, which cause damage and breakage when brushed.
Share this Product
More from this collection
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh